If You Have Clients with Foreign Assets,
It’s Time to Get Familiar with
the Top IRS Foreign Tax Returns!
Please join us and estate planning attorney and tax planning expert, Bruce Givner, for a special presentation entitled, “Read Them and Weep!!! The Top IRS Foreign Information Returns (Other Than FBARs and FATCA)”.
During this 90-minute presentation, Bruce will go over a number of important IRS Foreign Information Returns, including:
- Form 3520 – Needed, for example, when a client receives a gift of more than $100,000 from an NRS
- Form 3520A – Foreign trust with a U.S. owner – failure to file is the greater of $10,000 or 5% of the gross value of the trust assets
- Form 5471 – U.S. shareholders of what might be a controlled foreign corporation
- Form 5472 – 25% foreign-owned U.S. corporation or a foreign corporation engaged in a U.S. trade or business
- Form 926 – U.S. transferor of property to a foreign corporation
- Form 8865 – U.S. persons with interests in foreign partnerships
- Form 8858 – U.S. persons with interests in foreign disregarded entities
- Form 8621 – Shareholder of a PFIC
- Program Title: PART 2: Read Them and Weep!!! The Top IRS Foreign Information Returns (Other Than FBARs and FATCA)
- Speaker: Bruce Givner
- Duration: 90 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
J.D., LL.M. (Taxation)
Bruce Givner, J.D., LL.M. (Taxation), is of counsel to KFB Rice, LLP, is a SuperLawyer who has had a Martindale-Hubbell AV preeminent 5.0 out of 5 peer review rating for 34 years. He is a graduate of UCLA, Columbia Law School and NYU’s LL.M (Tax) program. He has been practicing tax law for over four decades, in income tax planning, estate tax planning, sophisticated retirement plans, asset protection planning, charitable planning, capital gain planning, tax litigation, and the representation of high net worth and high income families, individuals and their closely held corporations. He is the author or co-author of over 100 professional…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.