If You Have Clients with Foreign Assets,
It’s Time to Get Familiar with
the Top IRS Foreign Tax Returns!
Please join us and estate planning attorney and tax planning expert, Bruce Givner, for a special presentation entitled, “Read Them and Weep!!! The Top IRS Foreign Information Returns (Other Than FBARs and FATCA)”.
During this 90-minute presentation, Bruce will go over a number of important IRS Foreign Information Returns, including:
- Form 3520 – Needed, for example, when a client receives a gift of more than $100,000 from an NRS
- Form 3520A – Foreign trust with a U.S. owner – failure to file is the greater of $10,000 or 5% of the gross value of the trust assets
- Form 5471 – U.S. shareholders of what might be a controlled foreign corporation
- Form 5472 – 25% foreign-owned U.S. corporation or a foreign corporation engaged in a U.S. trade or business
- Form 926 – U.S. transferor of property to a foreign corporation
- Form 8865 – U.S. persons with interests in foreign partnerships
- Form 8858 – U.S. persons with interests in foreign disregarded entities
- Form 8621 – Shareholder of a PFIC