The 2020 Stimulus & Tax Bill
Creates a Number of Planning Opportunities!
Find out everything you need to know about the
Stimulus and Tax Bill (CARES) and
how best to advise your clients during this difficult time!
The $2.2 trillion “CARES” Act has just passed, which is designed to provide loans and loan forgiveness, tax incentives, credits and deductions to Americans and American businesses.
“I didn’t really think that this stimulus bill meant anything to me and my practice,
but after just a few minutes on the phone with Bob, I realized
all of these potential tax and planning implications that came out of it!”
—Philip J. Kavesh, Esq.
As we have done in the past to help our estate planning colleagues, we have teamed up with nationally renowned CPA, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, to provide you this timely presentation entitled, “Everything You Need to Know About the 2020 Stimulus & Tax Bill” that you don’t have to wait to be available for—you can instantly download the PDF handouts and audio recording RIGHT NOW!
During this 90-minute presentation, we will explore the tax provisions of the bill and the strengths and weaknesses of each provision including, but not limited to:
- A massive emergency SBA non-recourse loan program for small businesses with generous forgiveness provisions (which will also be available to law, accounting and financial firms—and, more importantly, their clients!)
- Income Tax-Free SBA loan forgiveness along with key tax Incentives designed to stimulate the U.S. economy
- Deferral of the employer side of Social Security Taxes until 2021 and 2022
- Payments of $1,200 to many Americans, plus $500 per child that will be phased out based on income
- Employment tax credits to fully finance sick leave for small business
- Expansion of NOL Carrybacks and Carryforwards
- Waiver of 2020 RMDs from Qualified Retirement Plans
- Waiver of 2020 RMDs from IRAs
- Which tax returns have delayed filing deadlines (and which do not!)
- Delayed tax payment due dates
- Retirement plan and penalty-free IRA distributions, with the option for repayment plans over several years
- Retirement plan loan expansion and relief
- Delayed IRA and Plan contribution dates
- New charitable tax breaks, including an above-the-line deduction and percentage limitation rollback
- Significantly delayed payments of employment taxes
- 461(l) Excess Loss Limitation Relief
- Deductible Business Interest Expense Relief
- And any other last-minute items thrown into the Bill that you need to know about!
This is a presentation that you won’t want to miss! For just $149 you and your entire office can instantly download the PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording of this presentation!
Your purchase includes: Immediate download via e-mail of the PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. The unedited PDF transcript of the program can be added to your purchase during the checkout process for an additional fee.
- Program Title: Everything You Need to Know About the 2020 Stimulus & Tax Bill
- Speaker: Robert S. Keebler
- Duration: 90 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA
Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA is a partner with Keebler & Associates, LLP and is a 2007 recipient of the prestigious Accredited Estate Planners (Distinguished) award from the National Association of Estate Planning Counsels. He has been named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the United States and one of the Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession. Mr. Keebler is the past Editor-in-Chief of CCH’s magazine, Journal of Retirement Planning, and a member of CCH’s Financial and Estate Planning Advisory Board. His practice includes family wealth transfer…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.