2022 Year-End Planning Opportunities
& 2023 Income Tax Strategies
With Congress evenly split, we can expect a rigorous debate to continue about how the government will tax the wealthy. While planning for your wealthiest clients may have the biggest dollar-impact, you can make a crucial and dramatic difference in the financial lives of your mass-affluent client base as well.
We have turned to nationally renowned CPA and tax planning expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA for one of the most important and time-sensitive presentations you will want to tune into entitled, “2022 Year-end Planning and 2023 Income Tax Planning”.
During this 92-minute program, Bob will cover the key strategies and planning opportunities available to your clients including, but not limited to, the following:
- Planning for changes in tax policy
- Planning for TCJA sunset
- Planning to fill-up this year’s bracket
- Planning to capture the double estate tax exemption before its lost
- Critical inflation adjustments for 2022
- Expiring tax provisions
- An overview of the Inflation Reduction Act
- Notice 2022-53
- Timing deductions
- Harvesting gain and losses (including crypto)
- Managing gains and losses in an estate
- The importance of the Kenan Doctrine in a volatile market
- The mathematics of and reasons to consider Roth IRA conversions
- Estate and GST Tax planning ideas, including using trusts to avoid reduce income tax, decanting and reforming trusts
- Estate tax planning techniques that work when interest rates are high
- Distributable net income from a trust or estate
- Donating to charity from a trust or estate
- Qualified charitable distributions
- CRTs and CLTs
- Charitable lead trusts
- Testamentary IRA gifts to charity
- Plus 2022 year-end checklists every estate planner should have!
Your purchase includes an instantly downloadable video and audio recording and PDF handout materials. A PDF transcript is available as an add-on for an additional fee.
- Program Title: 2022 Year-End Planning and 2023 Income Tax Planning
- Speaker: Robert S. Keebler
- Duration: 92 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Robert S. Keebler
CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA
Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA is a partner with Keebler & Associates, LLP and is a 2007 recipient of the prestigious Accredited Estate Planners (Distinguished) award from the National Association of Estate Planning Counsels. He has been named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the United States and one of the Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession. Mr. Keebler is the past Editor-in-Chief of CCH’s magazine, Journal of Retirement Planning, and a member of CCH’s Financial and Estate Planning Advisory Board. His practice includes family wealth transfer…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.