2021 Year-End Planning Opportunities & Strategies
for the Mass Affluent

The Window of Opportunity is Closing, So You Must ACT NOW!

While Congress is debating how the government will tax the top 1% of the population, estate and tax planning professionals can and should assist the other 99% of clients with their year-end planning, knowing the President’s promise not to raise taxes on families with less than $450,000 of income. In the weeks to come, you and your clients have the ability to implement dozens of strategies that can make a crucial and dramatic difference in their financial lives - - as well as the lives of their loved ones and future generations.

We have turned to nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA for one of the most important and time-sensitive presentations you will want to tune into entitled, “Year-End Planning in 2021 for the Mass Affluent”.

During this 91-minute program, Bob will cover the key strategies and planning opportunities available to your clients including, but not limited to, the following:

  • Understanding the current proposals and how they may impact individuals
  • Understanding Itemized Deduction Strategies
  • Charitable Planning including percentage limitations and related itemized deduction strategies, plus how CRTs will become the leading 2022 strategy for large gains
  • The role of donor advised funds for the mass affluent
  • Roth IRA Conversion Planning, including:
    • Using the Backdoor Roth Conversion in 2021 (before it vanishes!)
    • Who, what and how much clients should convert
    • What are “micro-conversions” and where do they fit into the overall strategy?
    • Tactical Roth Conversions vs. Strategic Roth Conversions
  • How and why 529 College Plans for children and grandchildren are more important than ever and how to implement them!
  • Gain and Loss Harvesting Strategies, including gain harvesting for clients in the zero and 15% brackets
  • 199A and Net Investment Income Tax Planning Strategies to do before 2021 ends!
  • How Oil and Gas Strategies work to reduce taxable income
  • Qualified Charitable Distributions in 2021
  • Understanding the advanced (and not so advanced) estate planning strategies that should be undertaken between now and enactment including GRATs, SLATs and other powerful techniques
  • Pension and Profit-Sharing Strategies
  • And much more!

Your purchase includes an instantly downloadable video and audio recording and PDF handout materials. You get all of this for you and everyone in your office for just $149. A PDF transcript is available as an add-on for an additional fee.

  • Program Title: Year-End Planning in 2021 for the Mass Affluent
  • Speaker:
  • Duration: 91 minutes


Includes: MP4 Video (and Audio) Recording of Presentation plus PDF handout materials.

NOTE: PDF Transcript available as an add-on for an additional fee during checkout.



Robert S. Keebler

CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished)
Robert S. Keebler

Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished) is a partner with Keebler & Associates, LLP and is a 2007 recipient of the prestigious Accredited Estate Planners (Distinguished) award from the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils. He has been named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the United States and one of the Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession. His practice includes family wealth transfer and preservation planning, charitable giving, retirement distribution planning, and estate administration. Mr. Keebler frequently represents clients before the National Office of the Internal Revenue…


The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.

However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.