Are there Year End Tax Saving Strategies
You and Your Clients are Overlooking?
Year-end tax planning isn’t dead, it’s just evolved. And if you counsel your clients on the most up to date strategies before year end, you’ll be the advisor they’ll tell their friends about!
Join us and nationally renowned tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished) for a 90 minute presentation entitled “2019 Year End Tax Planning” where you’ll learn:
- How to take advantage of lowest tax brackets (in ways you may have not thought of!)
- How to maximize itemized deductions (so they actually reduce taxes!)
- Smart ways to harvest capital gains (including how to take them now but defer taxes till later, or completely shelter them!)
- The best use of qualified retirement accounts and IRAs (including “asset location” and “draw down” strategies
- Which college education funding alternatives make the most tax-sense
- Taking advantage of currently available gift, estate and income tax laws - - using trusts
- How to qualify businesses (including rental real estate) for the hugely impactful 199A 20% deduction for next year - - through “restructuring” and other planning now (which you may not have thought of!)
- Plus you’ll receive a 2019 Year-End Tax Action Checklist!
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript may be added on for an additional fee during the checkout process.