Do You Know How
To Use a Clients’
Income Tax Return
To Make More Money?
These days, every estate planning professional is looking for new “profit centers” you can quickly and easily incorporate into your practice.
Here’s one. If you know how to read and properly utilize a prospect’s or client’s 1040 (Federal Income Tax Return), you’ll generate a lot more revenue - - more investment, annuity and insurance sales, more asset management fees, more tax planning fees and more estate planning fees.
Financial planners, annuity and insurance agents, CPAs and estate planning attorneys who have previously attended our basic overview program entitled “How to Read a 1040 for Fun and Profit” have screamed out for an even more detailed, advanced-level program - - so here it is!
We’ve enlisted the expertise of renowned CPA and tax planning specialist, Robert Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, to take you through a thorough line-by-line discussion of the Form 1040 and how to spot valuable planning opportunities.
Join us and Bob for two 90-minute programs entitled, “How to Be a 1040 Diagnostician”.
During this 2-part program, Bob Keebler will address:
- How to spot estate planning opportunities for IRAs and other qualified retirement plans
- How to reduce the impact of the 3.8% Net Investment Income “surtax” on interest, dividends, and capital gains
- How to reduce the taxation of Social Security
- How to use tax-sensitive investment allocation strategies
- Tax planning opportunities with “alternative investments” (such as O&G, MLPs, Real Estate)
- How to plan for capital gains and losses, plus reduce portfolio risk in a tax-efficient manner
- Advanced securities trading/tax reduction techniques (such as options, straddles and hedges)
- Long term strategies for tax-efficient retirement planning (which assets to tap when - - and in which order, first, second and third)
- Tax sensitive life insurance and long-term care insurance planning opportunities
- How to utilize “hobby” losses, avoid the IRA deduction phaseout, and maximize itemized deductions
- And much, much more!