The 2016 NAELA Summit on January 28-30, 2015 in Newport Beach, California, brings the practice of Elder Law and Special Needs Planning to life. The NAELA Summit is a new approach to advanced learning, offering hands-on learning under the guidance of top experts in Elder and Special Needs Law. This event offers reinforced learning by supporting learning styles and clear learning objectives for all sessions offered.
Benefits of Attending the Summit:
- Active participate in sessions
- Immersion sessions (three hour) that dive deep into real-life situations or challenging office practices
- Hands on learning using real-life scenarios
- Breakout Sessions (one hour) designed to sharpen the tools in your “legal practice toolkit”
- Apply what you learn – draft documents that you will use back at the office
To learn more and to register, click here.
Date & Time
- Thursday, January 28, 2016 - Saturday, January 30, 2016
AddressIsland Hotel 690 Newport Center Drive Newport Beach, CA 92660
The 2016 NAELA SummitIsland Hotel 690 Newport Center Drive Newport Beach, CA 92660