Join various estate planning professionals of all designations from across the country at the AICPA 2015 Advanced Estate Planning Conference, where renowned experts share updates on recent legislative changes, steps to deepen your client relationships and technical know-how about the intricacies of income tax and estate planning. The three days of intensive learning also focus on sophisticated insights into the field’s pressing challenges. >>MORE INFO
- Income and Transfer Tax
- Implications of the Net Investment Income Tax (NIIT) on Estates and Trusts
- Trusts as S Corporation
- Shareholders: Rules, Risks and Remedies
- Mathematics of Portability
- Estate Planning for Digital Assets
- A Mortality Table Analysis of SCINs and Private Annuities
DON’T FORGET TO STOP BY AND SEE US!
If you will be attending, be sure to stop by our booth and say “hi” to Tabatha Eggleston, snag up your complimentary product, enter our raffle, and get some other goodies from us!
Date & Time
- Monday, July 20, 2015 - Wednesday, July 22, 2015
Address555 South Main Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, United States
AICPA’s 2015 Advanced Estate Planning Conference555 South Main Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, United States