Join the Academy of Special Needs Planners for their 9th Annual Meeting on March 26-28, 2015 in Charlotte, North Carolina. This is a great opportunity to network with your colleagues in the special needs planning arena and learn the latest developments. Here’s just a few reasons why you should consider attending this event:
- It’s an opportunity for you to hone your special needs planning skills by learning from some of the nation’s top Special Needs practitioners
- Update your knowledge that you already know by learning the latest developments concerning the ACA, the SSA trust guide and much more!
- Increase your ability to handle special needs issues in family law cases and learn more about Childhood Disability Beneficiary Benefits
- Provide your clients with new information such as tax deductions that are available for children with special needs, naming a retirement plan as a beneficiary of a trust, and much, much more!
You might also be interested in attending the Pre-Sessions being held on March 26th.
For a full list of the lineup of speakers, registration cost, and to register, click here.
Date & Time
- Thursday, March 26, 2015 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday, March 27, 2015 8:45 am - 5:15 pm
- Saturday, March 28, 2015 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
AddressOmni Charlotte Hotel, East Trade Street, Charlotte, NC, United States
9th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Special Needs PlannersOmni Charlotte Hotel, East Trade Street, Charlotte, NC, United States