Topics covered are the following:
Recognizing and Representing Clients Whose Capacity is Diminishing
- Practical Tips for Keeping Your Clients’ Private Information Private
- The ABLE Act: The Newest Tool in Your Toolbox to Plan for Individuals with Disabilities
- Fiduciary Neutrality and Trust Modification
- Intellectual Property Issues in Estate Planning and Administration
- Planning for the Family Business
- Obtaining Business Information in Probate Litigation: Discovery, Evaluation, and Effective Use at Mediation and Trial
- Ethical Considerations in Practicing Before the IRS: Circular 230 Considerations
Questions, please call CBA-CLE at (303) 860-0608, or toll free at (888) 860-2531
You can only register for this event by phone or by mailing in your form.
- Call (303) 860-0608
- Check out the Brochure to download the application and mail it out.
Hotel & Travel
Make sure to make your reservation with time. You can call (970) 476-4444 or reserve your room online.
Date & Time
- Thursday, June 8, 2017 - Saturday, June 10, 2017
AddressVail Marriott Mountain Resort, West Lionshead Circle, Vail, CO, United States
37th Annual Estate Planning RetreatVail Marriott Mountain Resort, West Lionshead Circle, Vail, CO, United States