2017 Texas NAELA Summer Conference will bring you topics and issues revolving around elder law. Among them will be topics such as:
- Dealing with Difficult Behavior
- Family Fusion: Estate Planning Beyond the Nuclear Unit
- Preventing & Recovering from Elder Financial Fraud
- Unauthorized Practice of Law: How Clients are Being Harmed
- The Tension Between Legal Documents and Medical Practice
- The Future of Elder Law and Estate Planning: Policy & Technology
* If you combine your registration with the registration for 19th Annual Estate Planning, Guardianship and Elder Law Conference you will get a discounted rate.
Hotel & Travel
The event will be held at the Moody Gardens in Galveston, Texas. To register for a room call (888) 388-8484.
Date & Time
- Wednesday, August 2, 2017 11:00 am - 8:30 pm
AddressMoody Gardens, Hope Boulevard, Galveston, TX, United States
2017 Texas NAELA Summer ConferenceMoody Gardens, Hope Boulevard, Galveston, TX, United States