Do You Know Every One of the Over 16 Available
Capital Gains Tax Planning Strategies?
When a client or prospect is looking to dispose of a highly appreciated asset, and avoid paying tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in capital gains taxes, is your immediate “go-to” advice the garden-variety installment sale, 1031 exchange, or charitable remainder trust?
Or, are you aware of at least 13 other strategies - - ones your clients or prospects, and possibly their advisors too have never heard of - - that will make you their new, favorite advisor (and generate lots of referrals!)?
Whether you’re a CPA, financial advisor, or attorney, you need to find out about:
- “Friendly but unrelated party” installment sales
- Deferred sales trusts, including “C453”
- Section 1031 “drop and swap”
- Partnership transactions, including the February 9, 2006, IRS “BOB” Announcement
- “Moving” to Nevada, Puerto Rico or Elsewhere
- NNGs, DNGs, WNGs
- Charitable Remainder Trusts, with a twist
- Charitable LLCs, including Notice 2004-30
- One-Day ESOP Technique
- And much more!
Find out about all of these valuable, yet little-known strategies by joining fellow tax and estate planning attorney, Bruce Givner for a unique 90-minute presentation entitled, “Capital Gains Tax Planning Strategies You’ve Never Heard Of”.