Does Your Calendar Stress You Out?
Learn How to Properly Set Up Your Calendar for Success!
Being busy is great, but there’s no point in being busy when you’re not getting to the stuff that you need to get done, which could also be impacting the level of service you’re providing your clients and how well you are managing your business. Or, worse yet, if your being busy comes at the expense of your sanity or health (either mental or physical—or BOTH!).
If you feel that your calendar could benefit from better organization to help you be more efficient, manage your time better, and maximize the hours you have available, then you (and your staff) will want to be sure to join us for a timely presentation entitled, “How to Properly Set Up Your Calendar for Success” presented by Kristina Schneider, former Executive Assistant to attorney Philip Kavesh.
During this 60-minute presentation, Kristina will cover:
- How to setup a template for your calendar to maximize your work week
- How to create tested and proven systems and procedures to avoid unwanted interruptions—from both your clients and your staff
- Ensuring that you have all of the necessary meetings you need on the calendar (including the best days and times to hold these meetings)
- Creating boundaries and rules around scheduling and calendaring to prevent unnecessary chaos and disorder throughout your day
- How to implement the “U & I” Rule for your entire office to help improve overall office efficiency
- Proper calendar management and coordination to ensure minimal cancellations and rescheduling
- The most often overlooked important calendar item that most people are missing!
- And much more!
This program is primarily for estate planning attorney business owners and any support staff they may have; however, other professionals (and their staff) may definitely benefit by attending this program. It is only important to note that these strategies are pulled from estate planning attorney and Ultimate Estate Planner President, Phil Kavesh’s, law practice.
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript may be added on for an additional fee during the checkout process.
- Program Title: How to Properly Set Up Your Calendar for Success
- Speaker: Kristina Schneider
- Duration: 60 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Practice-Building & Marketing Specialist
Kristina Schneider is the Practice-Building and Marketing Specialist for The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. Her primary responsibility involves consulting and assisting estate planning attorneys on a variety of practice-building and marketing strategies taught by nationally renowned estate planning attorney, Philip Kavesh. Kristina graduated from Pepperdine University with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. Immediately following her graduation, she was hired by Phil and Phil’s law firm, Kavesh, Minor & Otis, to help put together live training programs for estate planning attorneys and financial advisors. Additionally, she also served as Phil’s Executive Assistant and assisted his law firm in firm management…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.