Does Your Calendar Stress You Out?
Learn How to Properly Set Up Your Calendar for Success!
Being busy is great, but there’s no point in being busy when you’re not getting to the stuff that you need to get done, which could also be impacting the level of service you’re providing your clients and how well you are managing your business. Or, worse yet, if your being busy comes at the expense of your sanity or health (either mental or physical—or BOTH!).
If you feel that your calendar could benefit from better organization to help you be more efficient, manage your time better, and maximize the hours you have available, then you (and your staff) will want to be sure to join us for a brand new, timely presentation entitled, “How to Properly Set Up Your Calendar for Success” presented by Kristina Schneider, former Executive Assistant to attorney Philip Kavesh.
During this 60-minute presentation, Kristina will cover:
- How to setup a template for your calendar to maximize your work week
- How to create tested and proven systems and procedures to avoid unwanted interruptions—from both your clients and your staff
- Ensuring that you have all of the necessary meetings you need on the calendar (including the best days and times to hold these meetings)
- Creating boundaries and rules around scheduling and calendaring to prevent unnecessary chaos and disorder throughout your day
- How to implement the “U & I” Rule for your entire office to help improve overall office efficiency
- Proper calendar management and coordination to ensure minimal cancellations and rescheduling
- The most often overlooked important calendar item that most people are missing!
- And much more!
This program is primarily for estate planning attorney business owners and any support staff they may have; however, other professionals (and their staff) may definitely benefit by attending this program. It is only important to note that these strategies are pulled from estate planning attorney and Ultimate Estate Planner President, Phil Kavesh’s, law practice.
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript may be added on for an additional fee during the checkout process.