What You Know About Year-End Tax Planning
Has Been Shattered!
You Better Be Recommending the Right Strategies
to Your Clients…RIGHT NOW!
The Tax Reform and Jobs Act, effective January 1, 2018, has radically changed traditional year-end tax planning - - and you need to immediately adjust to the new paradigm!
Whether you’re an estate planning attorney, CPA, financial advisor or life insurance agent, properly advising you clients as to the best tax planning course of action to take prior to year-end is chockfull of new obstacles - - but for those “in the know”, some great, new tax saving opportunities!
Join us and nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, for a very special and timely presentation entitled, “Year-End Tax Planning Ideas for 2018”.
During this 90-minute presentation, Bob will address the following:
- How should tax bracket management now be done?
- Should you accelerate certain deductions - - or defer them?
- How can you properly structure and design a little used charitable deduction strategy?
- Are 401(k) and other defined contribution plans, defined benefit plans, and IRA contributions still advisable?
- Should asset allocation be changed between tax-free, tax-deferred and taxable investments?
- How can you still effectively recharacterize a Roth conversion?
- How can you use “basis apportionment” in IRA distribution planning?
- Why estate tax planning before year-end has been made better - - and is far more urgent!
- How to work around the limitations on use of the new Section 199A 20% business income tax deduction!
- And much, much more (including invaluable checklists)!
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript may be added onto your purchase during the checkout process for an additional fee.