How Do We Plan After the Valuation Discount Rules are Officially Changed?
(And why you need to know now!)
On August 2, 2016, the Treasury released Proposed Regulations affecting valuation discounts. One week later, the Ultimate Estate Planner and Bob Keebler and Steve Oshins gave a 90-minute presentation - - that broke our attendance record - - detailing the Proposed Regulations and describing some of the techniques that can be used to plan around the these new rules should they become Final Regulations as currently written.
And, now, after studying the new Regs further and receiving numerous requests to expand on their previous discussion, Bob and Steve have agreed to hold a follow-up teleconference.
Whether you’re an attorney, an accountant, a financial planner, a life insurance advisor or a trust officer, this updated presentation will give you the knowledge necessary to know EXACTLY what to do when the Final Regulations are issued.
Join us along with attorney Steve Oshins, AEP (Distinguished) and Bob Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA for a plain-English, straightforward presentation titled, “Viable Estate Tax Reduction Techniques after the New 2704 Regulations Become Final (An Update)”.
On this 90-minute presentation, you will learn…
- How IRC Section 2704 works
- What the Treasury would no longer allow under the Regs
- Which different estate planning techniques will still be allowed and will enable you to prosper immediately after the Final Regulations are announced
- Why it is so important to learn this now rather than waiting until the Final Regulations are issued
- What to do prior to the Final Regulations being issued