Do You Know How Trump’s Tax Plan
Will Affect You and Your Clients?
We’ve all heard that President Donald Trump announced his proposed plans for tax reform. However, few of us have really examined the details and evaluated what they will mean for our clients. As an estate and tax planner, it is important that you stay on top of these changes and properly prepare your clients. If you don’t, someone else will!
This is why we are pleased to have nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, present a very special and timely, “what you need to know” teleconference entitled, “The Trump Tax Plan: An Overview”.
During this 60-minute program, Bob will address:
- The implications of estate tax and AMT repeal
- The potential of a ten year repeal and planning in the interim
- What the potential repeal of the GST means to high net worth families
- The impact of the elimination of the 3.8% tax on net investment income
- Timing of gains and losses during the transition period
- Planning implications from the simplification of personal income tax brackets
- Timing of ordinary income, expenses and deductions during the transition period
- Planning strategies resulting from a 15% top corporate rate as well as a 15% top rate for certain pass-through income
- Business entity reclassification and planning opportunities
- Greatly expanded split dollar opportunities
- Planning implications from the loss of itemized deductions
- Expanded use of NINGs, SINGs and DINGs
- And much, much more!