Tax Reform Looks to Bring Massive Changes
to the Taxation of Business Entities!
(And you better be on top of it and
know how to advise your business-owner clients!)
If the top corporate rate drops to 15% and if certain pass-through income is taxed at 15%, many planning issues and strategies will present themselves to business-owner clients, particularly those using pass-through entities.
It’s only a matter of time before your clients will be coming to you asking: “What should I do now?”
And you better be ready and have answers for them!
While many estate planners have a grasp on the conceptual aspects of partnership, S-Corp and C-Corp taxation, very few remember all the intricacies and know how Trump’s Tax Reform will impact client planning.
That’s why we’ve enlisted the help of nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA. Join us on Tuesday, June 27th, 2017 at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern Time) for a very special and timely teleconference entitled, “The Trump Tax Plan: The Implications of Rate Reduction & Entity Planning”.
During this 90-minute teleconference, Bob will cover:
- Strategies for pending tax rate reductions
- Strategies for the end of the net investment income tax (“NIIT”)
- What these changes mean for pension and profit sharing plans
- The impact of the pending tax rate reduction on life insurance funded fringe benefit plans, including split dollar, deferred compensation and executive bonus plans
- Capital structure considerations and interest expense
- The taxation of C-Corporations including dividends and sales
- Application of Section 1202 tax exclusion on small business stock
- The taxation of S-Corporations including dividends and sales
- The taxation of partnerships and LLCs including distributions and sales
- 754 elections compared to S-Corporation treatment
- Advantages of one level taxation with S-Corps and Partnerships
- Plus, Bob will provide you some expert insight as to where Congress is likely going with this pending Tax Reform!
SPECIAL BUNDLE OFFER
If you combine your registration with this teleconference and Bob’s upcoming 60-minute teleconference entitled, “The Trump Tax Plan: An Overview” on Tuesday, June 13th, you can save $50 on your total purchase. Simply enter the promo code REFORM when checking out. Both programs must be purchased at the same time for the promotion to work. If you’ve already registered for one of these programs, please contact our office at email@example.com to inquire about how to take advantage of this special bundle offer.