The Top 10
Estate Planning Strategies
— Right Now!
The tax landscape has undergone a seismic shift. Estate tax is no longer the driving force behind most estate planning. It’s now income taxes.
And the income tax rules have become increasingly complex. When planning now, you must consider the interaction of the 39.6% top bracket, the 20% capital gains rate, the 3.8% Net Investment Income Tax (“NIIT”), the PEP and Pease deduction limitations and the AMT!
What tried and true estate planning strategies now make the most sense in this new income tax environment?
Join us and nationally renowned CPA, Robert Keebler, for a special presentation entitled, “The Top 10 Strategies for Estate Planners in 2014”. On this call, you’ll learn the most modern “wrinkles” to many standard income and estate tax reduction techniques, including:
- Income tax bracket “arbitrage”
- “Substantial Sale” charitable remainder trusts (“CRTs”)
- “Retirement” CRTs
- “Income Shifting” CRTs
- “Modern Family” Limited Partnerships
- “NING” (Nevada Incomplete Gift Non-Grantor) Trusts
- “Anti-NIIT” CLATs (Charitable Lead Annuity Trusts)
- “Estate Maximization” sales to an IDGT (Intentionally Defective Grantor Trust)
- “New Look” DAPTs (Domestic Asset Protection Trusts)
- SLATs (Spousal Limited Access Trusts) that don’t go SPLAT!
- All explained in simple English, along with diagrams, that will help you easily present these techniques to clients