Want More Clients or
More Revenue from Existing Ones?
Show Them the Top 10, Cutting-Edge,
Income Tax Planning Ideas for 2013
Back in early July, renowned CPA and tax authority, Robert S. Keebler, revealed on our teleconference the top 10 planning opportunities buried in the American Taxpayer Relief Act.
Now, as a result of subsequent IRS Regs and further analysis, he’s updating his presentation to include a host of new opportunities (and strategies to exploit them)!
Whether you’re an attorney, CPA, or financial planner, you can be quickly brought up-to-date with the top income tax planning ideas for 2013, simply by joining us and Robert S. Keebler, CPA, MST, AEP (Distinguished) for a very special and timely program.
On this presentation, you will learn how to:
- Avoid income being taxed at higher tax brackets
- Accelerate gains and income to lower brackets
- Get around the phase-out of personal exemptions and itemized deductions
- Reduce or eliminate the new 3.8% Surtax on Net Investment Income
- Minimize taxes on IRA distributions (including risk free IRA conversion strategies)
- Restructure real estate (and other business) ownership to lower taxes
- Use special, little-known trusts to not only reduce income taxes, but also provide supplemented retirement income and asset protection!
- Shift income to a state with no income tax!
- And much more!
By the end of the program, you will have a great checklist that you can implement right away!