The GREAT Debate:
The Client Maintenance Plan
The Free Service Package
Historically, estate planning has been a transactional type of business. Clients got their legal documents, signed them and only come back in occasionally.
Today, more estate planning attorneys are looking for ways to maintain on-going relationships with their clients (just like our CPA and financial advisor counterparts have done for years). And, with the higher estate tax exemption greatly reducing estate tax planning and post-death administration fees, attorneys are looking for another source of continuing revenue.
One solution is a Client Maintenance Plan, a frequent current topic of discussion among estate planning attorneys. However, the truth of the matter is, very few attorneys have yet successfully set up and implemented such a client prepaid system.
This is why we have searched high and low for and have enlisted the help of nationally renowned estate planning attorney, Jeffrey R. Matsen, who has had great success in establishing and sustaining a Client Maintenance Plan with his firm, to share his process and results with you.
Additionally, Ultimate Estate Planner President and nationally renowned estate planning attorney, Philip J. Kavesh, has agreed to share his firm’s lucrative alternative to The Client Maintenance Plan - - what he calls the “Free Service Package”.
Which is best for YOUR practice?
Find out by joining these two successful estate planning businessmen as they duke it out in this 2-part series entitled, “The GREAT Debate: The Client Maintenance Plan vs. The Free Service Package”.
IN THIS CORNER…
THE CLIENT MAINTENANCE PLAN
On the first of this two-part series, Jeff Matsen will go over all of the details of how to successfully set up and operate a profitable prepaid maintenance plan. During this 90-minute program, Jeff will cover in detail the following:
- The reasons why every estate planning attorney should implement a Client Maintenance Plan into his or her own practice
- What services and features should be included in a Client Maintenance Plan
- All of the steps to starting and implementing a Client Maintenance Plan
- What you should charge clients for this plan
- And much, much more!
AND IN THIS CORNER…
THE FREE SERVICE PACKAGE
On the second of this two-part series, Phil Kavesh will spend 90 minutes covering, in detail, his time-tested, successful alternative to the Client Maintenance Plan - - the “Free Service Package” - - including:
- How you will actually make more money from existing clients using a Free Service Package, with less work and overhead than a Client Maintenance Plan!
- Why, even if a Client Maintenance Plan may seem to work at first, the Free Service Package alternative is a far better option, in the long-run, for your practice and for your clients
- What services and features make up the Free Service Package
- All of the steps necessary to properly implement the Free Service Package
- How the Free Service Package is a big competitive advantage when marketing for and securing new clients
- And much, much more!
If you’re an estate planning attorney and you’re interested in better servicing your clients and generating more revenue, you don’t want to miss this informative and highly debated topic!
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recordings. A PDF transcript may be added on for an additional fee during the checkout process.