Do You Know When
to Use Each of These 30 Trusts?
You may have heard of or know a little about the 30 most commonly used Trusts in estates and income tax planning, and asset protection - - but do you know when to use them? And do you know how to converse intelligibly about them with your clients and their advisors?
Whether you’re a CPA, tax preparer, financial advisor or attorney, you can benefit from this 90-minute teleconference with nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, on Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern Time) entitled, “The 30 Most Common Trusts: What You Need to Know″.
Bob will explain each of these trusts and pinpoint the situations where they can be most effective for your clients:
- Revocable Living Trust (RLT)
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Simple Trusts; Complex Trusts
- Intentionally Defective Grantor Trust (IDGT)
- Charitable Remainder Trust (CRT)
- Charitable Lead Trust (CLT)
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (ILIT)
- Stand-Alone IRA Beneficiary Trust
- Special Needs Trust (SNT)
- Minor Trust
- Spendthrift Trust
- Blind Trust
- Discretionary v. Non-Discretionary Trust
- Medicaid Trust
- Crummey Trust
- 2642(c) Trust
- Bypass Trust (B-Trust or Credit Shelter Trust)
- Qualified Terminal Interest Property Trust (QTIP Trust or marital trust)
- Dynasty Trust (GST Exempt Trust)
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trust (GRAT)
- Grantor Retained Unitrust (GRUT)
- Grantor Retained Income Trust (GRIT)
- Spousal Lifetime Access Trust (SLAT)
- Qualifying Domestic Trust (QDOT)
- Qualified Personal Residence Trust (QPRT)
- Incomplete Gift Non-grantor Trust (ING)
- Domestic Asset Protection Trust
- Foreign Trust
- Electing Small Business Trust (ESBT)
- Qualified Subchapter S Trust (QSST)
The handout materials for this program will include slides covering each of these trusts, along with various visual aids and charts, which will be an invaluable tool when speaking with your clients or advisors!
Your registration includes: Participation on the live teleconference (including Q&A) and PDF handout materials. The MP3 audio recording and/or PDF transcripts may be added for additional fee at checkout.