When a Client Asks,
“What’s the Best Way to Sell My Business?”,
Will You Give the Right Advice?
If You Know the 8 Key Selling Strategies,
You Can Make Business Exit Planning a New Profit Center!
Many attorneys, CPAs, and financial advisors are familiar with the tax planning options relating to the set up and running of a business entity - - but what about the ultimate sale of a business? (Perhaps the biggest and most potentially taxing situation your business owner clients or prospects will ever face!)
For example, do you know…
- What are the traps and tricks of Installment Sale transactions?
- How an Incomplete Gift Non-Grantor Trust can reduce a client’s state income tax liability?
- What are the most recent developments and planning opportunities with DINGs and NINGs?
- How to move to a non-tax state?
- How to use a Charitable Remainder Trust to obtain deferral and manage tax brackets?
- When a Charitable Lead Trust may be a better option?
- How to use a split gift/sale?
- What planning can reduce the 3.8% Net Investment Income Tax?
- How opportunity zones may defer and perhaps avoid taxes?
- The tax incentives for equity investments in small business corporations?
- How to use oil and gas investments to offset sale income?
- When to take advantage of IRC Section 1045 Tax-Free Rollovers of Small Business Stock?
- How about IRC Section 1202 and how to plan for the $10 million Small Business Sale Exclusion (and expand it through family gifting)?
Learn about all this and more by joining us and nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, for a very special and timely presentation entitled, “Tax Planning for the Sale of a Business”.
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript to your purchase during the checkout process for an additional fee.