When a Client Asks,
“What’s the Best Way to Sell My Business?”,
Will You Give the Right Advice?
If You Know the 8 Key Selling Strategies,
You Can Make Business Exit Planning a New Profit Center!
Many attorneys, CPAs, and financial advisors are familiar with the tax planning options relating to the set up and running of a business entity - - but what about the ultimate sale of a business? (Perhaps the biggest and most potentially taxing situation your business owner clients or prospects will ever face!)
For example, do you know…
- What are the traps and tricks of Installment Sale transactions?
- How an Incomplete Gift Non-Grantor Trust can reduce a client’s state income tax liability?
- What are the most recent developments and planning opportunities with DINGs and NINGs?
- How to move to a non-tax state?
- How to use a Charitable Remainder Trust to obtain deferral and manage tax brackets?
- When a Charitable Lead Trust may be a better option?
- How to use a split gift/sale?
- What planning can reduce the 3.8% Net Investment Income Tax?
- How opportunity zones may defer and perhaps avoid taxes?
- The tax incentives for equity investments in small business corporations?
- How to use oil and gas investments to offset sale income?
- When to take advantage of IRC Section 1045 Tax-Free Rollovers of Small Business Stock?
- How about IRC Section 1202 and how to plan for the $10 million Small Business Sale Exclusion (and expand it through family gifting)?
Learn about all this and more by joining us and nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, for a very special and timely presentation on entitled, “Tax Planning for the Sale of a Business”.
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handouts materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript may be added on for an additional fee during the checkout process.
- Program Title: Tax Planning for the Sale of a Business
- Speaker: Robert S. Keebler
- Duration: 90 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA
Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA is a partner with Keebler & Associates, LLP and is a 2007 recipient of the prestigious Accredited Estate Planners (Distinguished) award from the National Association of Estate Planning Counsels. He has been named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the United States and one of the Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession. Mr. Keebler is the past Editor-in-Chief of CCH’s magazine, Journal of Retirement Planning, and a member of CCH’s Financial and Estate Planning Advisory Board. His practice includes family wealth transfer…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.