Think Seminars Are Dead?
With all of the law changes and new competition in the estate planning industry, one of the biggest challenges estate planning attorneys are facing today is how to create a consistent, predictable stream of new client revenue each month.
This is why seminars continue to be the most effective marketing strategy for estate planners.
But, if that’s the case, why do so many attorneys not do seminars? Never tried? Don’t know how? Tried and they didn’t work?
Join us and nationally renowned estate planning attorney and the one of the pioneers of the seminar marketing model for the estate planning attorneys, Philip J. Kavesh, J.D., LL.M. (Taxation), CFP®, ChFC, California State Bar Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law, for a very special presentation entitled, “Why Seminars Are Still the #1 Strategy for Consistently & Efficiently Bringing Revenue In To Your Practice (and How You Too Can Do Them Successfully!)”. This was a standing room only presentation that Phil recently presented at the WealthCounsel Symposium in Coronado, California this past summer.
During this 90-minute presentation, Phil will share with you:
- How to overcome your most common objections and fears about seminar marketing
- Why digital marketing and referral relationships alone are not enough!
- How to use seminar marketing to reduce the amount of wasted time meeting with “lookie-loos” that never intend to do business with you or pay your fees
- The most common misconceptions and mistakes most people make doing seminars (and how to fix them!)
- How to get seminars up and running quickly and in a cost-efficient manner
- And much, much more!
The seminar marketing strategies to be discussed are all tested and proven to work, not just based on theory, as Phil continues to do seminars each month for his thriving law practice located in one of the most highly competitive markets in the country.
You don’t want to miss this talk!
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript may be added on for an additional fee during the checkout process.