Monthly Estate Planning & Tax Update
April 2015 Program
You know there will be lots of different tax changes and planning strategies that result. And somehow, you will need to navigate through all of these changes to figure out how best to advise and make recommendations to your clients.
Are you prepared to spend thousands of dollars on journals and update services – – and then carve out countless hours to pour through hundreds of pages of material? Or would you prefer a simpler, easier and cheaper way to stay on top of new laws and planning strategies, as they occur, rather than months later?
Now you can.
Join one of the nation’s leading tax experts - - nationally renowned CPA and tax planning expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA - - for a 60-minute, timely presentation, where he will:
- Review for you the key income and estate tax journals, list serves, newsletters, government announcements and IRS and court decisions - - distilling them all down to just what you “need to know!”
- Provide you with insightful commentary on these new tax developments - - and how they will affect you and your clients
- Explain in plain English the newest, cutting-edge tax planning strategies.
- And ON TOP OF ALL THIS, make himself available to you at the end of each monthly call to answer your toughest tax questions - - all for one low price!
During this telephone conference, the following topics, among others, will be discussed:
- A recent case where the IRS challenged the availability of the gift tax annual exclusion with a trust with Crummey powers.
- Several cases involving transferee liability.
- A case involving a trust protector’s ability to remove a trustee.
- A case regarding an alleged fraudulent transfer to Delaware trusts and the creditor’s attempt to reach the trust funds.
- A bankruptcy case decision finding that an inherited IRA is not property of the bankruptcy estate.