Building the RIGHT Team
for Your Estate Planning Law Firm!
What Every Solo Practitioner Wishes Law School Taught Them!
Starting up and running your own law practice presents a number of challenges. You realize very quickly that you cannot possibly do it all on your own (and you shouldn’t be or you just have a job, not a business!). But, law school did not teach attorneys how to build businesses. What kind of people should you be hiring and what kinds of roles should they have? Do you hire an associate first? A paralegal? An assistant?
From either not knowing where to even begin or having tried and failed before, this is why we’ve asked Practice Success Coach, Kristina Schneider, who has over 17 years of experience helping other professionals (and their staff!) with practice development to put together this practical presentation entitled, “Practice Infrastructure 101: Developing the Right Team for a Successful Estate Planning Practice”.
During this practical 77-minute presentation, you will learn:
- Developing a blueprint of your practice and what you want it to look like and how this powerful exercise will be fundamental to building the “dream” practice you’ve always wanted!
- How departments, clearly defined roles and processes around management will help keep you, attorney business owner, doing the things that you need to be doing to help keep the business thriving!
- The 3 most overlooked roles that most estate planning business owners are lacking in their practices - - and how this negatively impacts you and the rest of the team!
- What types of tasks and skillsets are required of these 3 key roles and guidance on how to hire and determine the best fit for these positions!
- When should you consider hiring another associate attorney and why you should avoid the paradigm of the overlawyered and understaffed practice!
- When you should hire a paralegal (and when you shouldn’t!)
- A look at part-time and virtual (work-from-home) employees
- And many more practical tips on how to properly build up the perfect support team!
Your purchase includes an instantly downloadable video and audio presentation, PDF handout materials, and accompanying exhibits. You get all of this and more for your office for just $199. A PDF transcript is available as an add-on for an additional fee.
- Program Title: Practice Infrastructure 101: Developing the Right Team for a Successful Estate Planning Practice
- Speaker: Kristina Schneider
- Duration: 77 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Practice Success Coach
Kristina Schneider is a Practice-Success Coach for The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. Her primary responsibility involves consulting and assisting estate planning attorneys on a variety of practice-building and marketing strategies taught by nationally renowned estate planning attorney, Philip Kavesh. Kristina graduated from Pepperdine University with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. Immediately following her graduation, she was hired by Phil and Phil’s law firm, Kavesh, Minor & Otis, to help put together live training programs for estate planning attorneys and financial advisors. Additionally, she also served as Phil’s Executive Assistant and assisted his law firm in firm management and marketing….
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.