After the Final IRS Regs…
How Do You Advise Individual Clients on
The 3.8% “Net Investment Income Tax”?
If you have individual clients (or prospective clients) with sizeable income from interest, dividends, rents, capital gains or royalties, you can become a “hero” and their most talked-about advisor - - if you can help them avoid the Affordable Health Care Act 3.8% Net Investment Income Tax (“NIIT”).
But it’s not as simple as it seems. And even though the IRS has now finally issued its Final Regulations, it appears that this new tax is far more complex than originally thought.
Join us and nationally renowned tax expert, Robert Keebler, CPA, MST, AEP for a very special and timely 90-minute program entitled, “Planning to Reduce the 3.8% Net Investment Income Tax on Individuals”.
You need to know:
- How does the NIIT fit into the new 5 dimensional tax system?
- How do you compute this §1411 Net Investment Income Tax?
- What is its application to C-Corps, S-Corps and Sub-K Partnerships?
- What is its application to Rental Real Estate Income?
- How can you use “Tax Alpha” strategies when planning investments?
- What’s the current role of statutory tax shelters?
- What other strategies can you use to reduce or eliminate the Net Investment Income Tax?