Do You Know How the SECURE Act
Affects Charitable Planning with IRAs?
Well, you better find out!
Join us and nationally renowned CPA and IRA expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, for a very special and timely presentation entitled, “IRAs to Charity After the SECURE Act”.
During this 90-minute presentation, Bob will give you more in-depth discussion about how the SECURE Act impacts using IRAs with charitable planning including, but not limited to:
- What the SECURE Act means for the 10-year rule
- How IRA-CRTs can simulate the longer payout and still benefit charity
- Understand the Mathematics of the IRA-CRT with and without an estate tax
- Understanding the income tax aspects of CRTs
- Converting ordinary income to long-term capital gains
- Designing IRA CRTs for spouses with a 100% marital and charitable estate tax deduction
- Designing IRA CRTs for children and grandchildren including GST issues
- The critical differences between Term and Life Time CRTs and the risk of both
- The use of insurance to manage risk
- The reasons why the IRA-CRT is a better decision now more than ever and why insurance planning compliments CRT planning
- Using RMDs to fund charitable goals
- Running the numbers to compare strategies and why the CRT really works for charitably inclined clients
- Understand the estate and GST issues
- The mathematics of IRA-CRT including the Tier Rules
- Understand how to design a CRT payable to a traditional Trust
- Why IRA-CRT is powerful when an estate tax does exist
- What federal and state estate tax considerations should be made
- Why the 691(c) deduction fails to truly benefit the beneficiaries
- CRTs payable to Special Needs Trusts to reduce income taxes
- And much more!
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handouts and MP3 audio recording. You can also add on the PDF transcript to your purchase during the checkout process for an additional fee.