The 11th hour passage of The American Tax Payer Relief Act (“ATRA”) - - just before the edge of the Fiscal Cliff - - added the first major changes to the U.S. Tax Code in over a decade.
These new tax laws, already in effect, significantly impact the proper advice you (and other advisors) giving prospects and clients.
You need to be the first to know…
- The changes to taxation of “ordinary” income
- The changes to taxation of “capital gains” and dividend income
- How all these types of income can result in phaseout of personal exemptions and itemized deductions
- The 3.8% Medicare Surtax on “New Investment Income” - - on top of the above!
- Strategies for managing investment portfolios, income and taxes in this new environment
Join us and Robert Keebler, CPA, MST, AEP for a very special and timely 90-minute program entitled “Investment Planning After the New Tax Law”. Be the first to utilize these new tax laws as a great marketing opportunity… before your competitors do!