Are You Successful at
Finding, Hiring, Training, Managing & Compensating
Excellent Support Staff?
(By the way: If you don’t know the answer or don’t care, you should!)
If you’re like most estate planning professionals - - whether a CPA, financial advisor, life agent or attorney - - you want to spend most of your time, marketing, meeting with clients or practicing your technical craft, not doing staff level tasks or, worse yet, dealing with staff issues.
Unfortunately, if your business is going to successfully grow (and you’re going to enjoy a better quality of life), at some point you’ll need great support staff to help you!
You may avoid finding, hiring, training, managing and compensating staff because you simply don’t know how or are bad at it (which is understandable because they didn’t teach you this in school). Or, you simply feel you don’t have the time, or believe it’s just too hard to do - - but none of these should stop you from moving forward.
Join us and nationally renowned estate planning attorney Philip Kavesh, who has over 35 years of experience in running a successful law business, for two 90-minute power-packed programs.
The first presentation entitled, “10 Steps to Successfully Finding, Hiring, Training & Managing Excellent Support Staff”, Phil will go over in detail exactly what you need to know:
- How hiring, training and management of staff can be done successfully with the least amount of your time and expense!
- The way to properly grow a staff organization that will run itself!
- Which positions you should hire staff for - - first, second and third - - and when!
- How to fit the right person to the job, rather than the other way around!
- The key tools you must use, including an organizational “blueprint”, individual duties list, training manuals and procedures manuals (including examples to get you started) - - and how to use them!
- A simple and effective, step-by-step checklist system for finding and hiring the right person
- How to set up and use management (“accountability”) reports, along with examples to get you started
- How to clean up or clear out some of your existing staff “messes”
- And much, much more!
On the second presentation entitled, “8 Steps to Setting Up Bonuses for Support Staff That Are Legal, Ethical and Motivate Them” you will learn how to:
- Set up and implement, step-by-step, a staff bonus structure that’s tested and proven to work!
- Avoid the biggest problems encountered by the “usual” types of compensation and bonus formulas
- Establish both base and bonus compensation standards that assure your monthly revenue and profits will increase!
- Track staff performance and keep them apprised so they become highly motivated to hit their bonus goals - - every single month!
- Keep your staff productive, happy, and with you for the long term!
- And much, much more!
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript may be added on for an additional fee during the checkout process.
- Program Title: Hiring and Compensating Support Staff
- Speaker: Philip J. Kavesh
- Duration: 90 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
J.D., LL.M. (Taxation), CFP®, ChFC, California State Bar Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law
Philip J. Kavesh is a nationally recognized attorney, authority, speaker, educator and technical innovator in estate planning. Phil has earned significant recognition and accolades over his approximately 40 years of practice as an estate planning attorney. Phil holds a Master’s Degree (LL.M.) in Tax Law and is a California State Bar Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law. He also has been awarded the Certified Financial Planner and Chartered Financial Consultant designations. Phil has served his fellow estate planning and financial professionals by teaching in the Golden Gate University Graduate Tax Degree and Certified Financial Planner programs. Phil…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.