Wouldn’t It Be Great to Get Just the High Points
of the 5 Days of the Recent Heckerling Institute
in Just 90 Minutes?
(How about if it was FREE?)
If you’re not already aware, the University of Miami Heckerling Institute held every January is probably the pre-eminent annual estate planning conference in the country.
And whether you’re an estate planning attorney, CPA, financial advisor, insurance professional or trust officer, you need to keep up with the latest developments and strategies discussed at the conference.
We are pleased to announce that we have enlisted the help of estate planning attorney and CPA, Martin M. Shenkman, Esq., CPA, MBA to put together a FREE teleconference to do just that.
This complimentary presentation entitled, “Heckerling 2015 Nuggets”, was held on March 3, 2015. Marty digested the most significant issues and strategies addressed at the 2015 Heckerling Institute in 90-minutes including:
- The impact of President Obama’s Legislative Proposals
- The Shift Towards Basis Step-Up Planning (and Overlooked Ways to Obtain that Step-Up)
- The Perpetuities “Problem” (and What to Do About It)
- Do DAPTs, NINGs, and DINGs Work?
- The QTIP “Division” Technique
- The Latest “Trust Protectors”
- The Newest Grantor Trust “Twists”
- And much, much more!
Unfortunately, you missed our complimentary teleconference presentation. However, if you wish to be notified in the future if a similar event and resource should become available, please sign up for future notifications.