Want to Generate More Revenue
and Retain More Clients?
(Well, You Can with a “Free Service Package”!)
If you’ve tried implementing a Client Maintenance Program to help service your clients while making some money each year, you might have had some success at first, but like many other estate planners have experienced, have found it difficult to maintain in the long-run for a variety of reasons. From the time involved to service those clients to having to sell the benefits of the on-going maintenance program to your clients each year, many estate planners have not been very successful with client maintenance programs beyond the first three years.
However, what most estate planners do provide is something that we call a “Free Service Package”, but they don’t even know it! Worse yet, neither do their clients!
The concept behind the Free Service Package is actually pretty simple, but you need to know what steps and systems you must have in place to properly set it up, market and implement it so that you are successful.
Please join us and nationally renowned estate planning attorney, Philip J. Kavesh, on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern Time) for a special teleconference where Phil will be cover, in detail, his time-tested, successful alternative to the Client Maintenance Plan - - his “Free Service Package”.
During this 90-minute teleconference, you will learn:
- How you will actually make more money from existing clients using a Free Service Package (with less work and overhead than a Client Maintenance Plan!)
- Why, even if a Client Maintenance Plan may seem to work at first, the Free Service Package alternative is a far better option, in the long-run (for both your practice and for your clients!)
- What services and features make up the Free Service Package
- All of the steps necessary to properly implement the Free Service Package
- How the Free Service Package is a big competitive advantage when marketing for and securing new clients
- And much, much more!
Your registration includes: Participation on the live teleconference (including Q&A) and PDF handout materials. The MP3 audio recording and/or PDF transcripts may be added for additional fee at checkout.