Is There a “Perfect” Solution for the
High Net Worth Clients Who Haven’t Yet
Captured the $5M+ Gift Tax Exclusion?
Maybe! Read on…
You and your largest clients have only a few months left to take advantage of the greatest tax “giveaway” in recent history (and maybe for years to come) - - the $5+ million gift exemption. Unfortunately, most clients don’t like the idea of making big irrevocable gifts. It’s painfully difficult to get them to do any significant estate tax planning.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could show clients how to make large gifts and still get the assets back later if they need it? Well you can with the new Have Your Cake And Eat It Too (HYCET) Trust!
Join us and estate planning and asset protection attorney, Jeffrey M. Verdon, for a very special 60-minute program entitled, “Everything You Need to Know About HYCET Trusts”.
Whether you’re an estate planning attorney, CPA or financial advisor, you need to know all of the following (which you will learn during this presentation):
- How your clients may create an irrevocable “HYCET” trust and become a discretionary beneficiary of the trust - - so the client can access trust assets if he or she later needs them!
- How this “Have Your Cake & Eat It Too” Trust can be designed and set up so it is a completed gift, and out of the client’s taxable estate, even though the client can get the assets back!
- How a $5 million HYCET Trust gift can grow to $29 million in 30 years - - completely estate tax-free!
- How assets held in the HYCET Trust may be protected from the creditors of the client and other
- How using life insurance to supercharge the HYCET Trust presents remarkable planning opportunities for the client and his or her family members!
- How to create significant professional planning fees for your affluent families and business owners before the end of the year.
- And much more about this exciting new planning technique!