Are You Prepared for the
Tax Reform Will Have on Estate Planning?
Whether you’re a financial advisor, CPA, or tax or estate planning attorney, be sure to join two of the nation’s leading estate planning, tax, and asset protection experts - - Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA and Steven J. Oshins, J.D., AEP (Distinguished) - - for a special and timely encore presentation replay entitled, “Estate Planning After Tax Reform”.
During this 90-minute presentation, Bob and Steve will cover the following:
- Practice-altering changes to drafting, planning and the administration of estates including doubling the Gift, Estate and GST Exemption
- Planning for the 2026 Sunset of the increased exemption
- Changes to the tactical and strategic use of CRTs, CLTs, NINGs, Non-Grantor Trusts and Partnerships
- Discover how a NING Trust can be used to avoid state income taxes
- Learn how to decant an irrevocable trust to save federal and state income taxes
- Life insurance planning after Tax Reform
- What every estate planning lawyer needs to know about the impact Tax Reform will have on Trusts and Estates
- New GST and Dynasty Trust Planning Strategies
- Reducing audit risk with the proper timing of gifts and the use of Wandry clauses and overflow devices
- The Mathematics of Estate Planning: Income Tax Basis vs. the Estate Tax
- Avoiding the low basis gift trap and using GRATs to shift growth while retaining estate inclusion
- Timing of gifts for older clients that could pass both the sunset
- Reforming and decanting trusts to add a GPOA
- Immense changes to the taxation of C-Corps – An Estate Planners Perspective
- What the estate planning attorney needs to know about the 20% small business deduction
- Using NINGs and other Non-Grantor Trusts
- And much, much more!
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA
Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA is a partner with Keebler & Associates, LLP and is a 2007 recipient of the prestigious Accredited Estate Planners (Distinguished) award from the National Association of Estate Planning Counsels. He has been named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the United States and one of the Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession. Mr. Keebler is the past Editor-in-Chief of CCH’s magazine, Journal of Retirement Planning, and a member of CCH’s Financial and Estate Planning Advisory Board. His practice includes family wealth transfer…
Esq., AEP (Distinguished)
Steven J. Oshins, Esq., AEP (Distinguished) is a member of the Law Offices of Oshins & Associates, LLC in Las Vegas, Nevada. He was inducted into the NAEPC Estate Planning Hall of Fame® in 2011. He has been named one of the 24 “Elite Estate Planning Attorneys” and the “Top Estate Planning Attorney of 2018” by The Wealth Advisor and one of the Top 100 Attorneys in Worth. He is listed in The Best Lawyers in America® which also named him Las Vegas Trusts and Estates/Tax Law Lawyer of the Year in 2012, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2020 and 2022. Steve has…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.