Dynasty Trusts: Protecting Wealth from Estate Taxes
& Creditors for Multiple Generations
With the estate tax exemption at $5.25 million, many of your clients should be making gifts before this opportunity may be not be available again. Most of these gifts should be made to “Dynasty” Trusts.
You’ve probably heard of (or may already use) a form of “Dynasty” Trust that can keep assets in your client’s family for several generations without incurring estate taxes - - but are you familiar with the little nuances that can elevate such a garden of variety of generation-skipping trust into a superior asset protection trust?
Once you do, you’ll have a big edge over the competition and be able to demand and receive substantially higher fees!
Join us and nationally renowned estate planning and asset protection planning attorney Steve Oshins for a plain-English, straightforward presentation entitled, “The Dynasty Trust: Use It Before the $5.12 Million Exemption is Gone!”.
On this 60-minute program, Steve will cover…
- How to explain the staggering benefits of a true Dynasty Trust - - so virtually every client will want one!
- How to carefully design the Dynasty Trust’s distribution provisions so you can keep the Trust locked down when creditors try to break in (WARNING: “HEMS” is not entry-proof!)
- What powers you can give to the beneficiary acting as own Trustee without causing Estate Tax inclusion or opening the trust to creditors
- How to use multiple Trustees with different powers to enhance beneficiary control and creditor protection
- How the Dynasty Trust can be set up in a jurisdiction with more favorable perpetuity laws - - directly from the author or Nevada’s 365-year rule!
- Program Title: The Dynasty Trust – – Utilizing the $5+ Million Exemption
- Speaker: Steven J. Oshins
- Duration: 60 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Esq., AEP (Distinguished)
Steven J. Oshins, Esq., AEP (Distinguished) is a member of the Law Offices of Oshins & Associates, LLC in Las Vegas, Nevada. He was inducted into the NAEPC Estate Planning Hall of Fame® in 2011. He has been named one of the 24 “Elite Estate Planning Attorneys” and the “Top Estate Planning Attorney of 2018” by The Wealth Advisor and one of the Top 100 Attorneys in Worth. He is listed in The Best Lawyers in America® which also named him Las Vegas Trusts and Estates/Tax Law Lawyer of the Year in 2012, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2020 and 2022. Steve has…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.