Is Your Client Database Up to Snuff?
Many estate planning attorneys think that their client database is up to par, but the more we continue to help estate planning attorneys and their practices, the more that we are starting to see that this is an area that is severely lacking for many. And it’s not their fault. This is the kind of stuff they never teach you in law school and is often overlooked in many business and marketing courses as well.
That is why Ultimate Estate Planner Practice Success Coach, Kristina Schneider, has put together this very practical presentation entitled, “Client Database 101: What You Need to Know About How to Successfully Set Up Your CRM”.
During this 37-minute presentation, you will learn:
- What exactly should your client database be doing for your practice (and, just as importantly, what is it NOT!)
- What makes for an effective client database
- The 2 reasons why your client database is the most valuable asset you have as a business owner!
- What kind of data should you be tracking in your client database
- The most important feature your client database should have (which many do not!)
- Which software system is best to use and how should you evaluate what’s best for you?
- What Phil’s law firm uses and why it works, even if the software isn’t ideal
- Steps and tips for getting your client database in order and how to get your staff on board with this task when they may already be overloaded with other duties
- And much more!
Your purchase includes an instantly downloadable video and audio presentation, PDF handout materials, accompanying exhibits and examples. You get all of this and more for your office for just $169. A PDF transcript is available as an add-on for an additional fee.
- Program Title: Client Database 101: What You Need to Know About How to Successfully Set Up Your CRM
- Speaker: Kristina Schneider
- Duration: 37 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Practice Success Coach
Kristina Schneider is a Practice-Success Coach for The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. Her primary responsibility involves consulting and assisting estate planning attorneys on a variety of practice-building and marketing strategies taught by nationally renowned estate planning attorney, Philip Kavesh. Kristina graduated from Pepperdine University with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. Immediately following her graduation, she was hired by Phil and Phil’s law firm, Kavesh, Minor & Otis, to help put together live training programs for estate planning attorneys and financial advisors. Additionally, she also served as Phil’s Executive Assistant and assisted his law firm in firm management and marketing….
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.