While You’re Waiting for Congress
to Get Its Act Together…
What Income, Estate Tax & Asset Protection
Planning Should You Be Recommending to
Your Clients RIGHT NOW—Before 2017 Ends?
Maybe a major tax act will pass in Congress this year. Maybe not.
Regardless, whether you’re a financial advisor, life insurance agent, CPA or attorney, you need to be advising your clients as to the best course of action for the time remaining in 2017 - - steps your clients may want to take if a new tax bill does materialize or doesn’t.
Join us and renowned tax and financial expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, for a timely 90-minute presentation entitled, “Best Year-End Planning Ideas for 2017: What the Planner Needs to Know”.
During this 90-minute program, Bob will address topics such as:
- Asset class Roth Conversion planning
- How to deal with the proposed “Five Year RMD” Rule
- How to use CRTs for deferral and rate arbitrage
- Where installment sales make sense
- The advantages of a sale of small business stock
- The Puerto Rico “gambit”
- Incomplete Non-Grantor Trusts (“INGs”)
- Lowering taxes by shifting trust situs
- Domestic Asset Protection Trusts and third-party created trusts
- ERISA plans and IRAs
- Overlooked uses of LLCs
- Estate tax repeal and how to adjust now, including the use of SLATs and short-term GRATs
- Life insurance strategies, with some wrinkles
- And much more!