The Best of the Best
Tax Planning Ideas for 2023!
Whether you’re an estate planning attorney, CPA, or financial advisor, it is important that you understand that 2023 is a special year with a lot of potential changes to come.
That is why we have turned to nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA for a special and timely presentation entitled, “Best of The Best: The Very Best Tax Planning Ideas in 2023.”
During this 91-minute presentation, Bob will be helping advisors to understand and navigate the myriad of tax planning opportunities that are available for this year.
So, buckle your seat belts and get ready for a fast ride through the very best tax planning ideas that Bob has for you to actually use in your practice and with your clients!
In this 91-minute presentation, Bob will cover the following:
- Roth Conversions & IRA Relocation and with the new SECURE postmortem RBD rule
- Two-Year Installment Sale Strategy and Electing Out
- Trusts as S-Corporation Shareholders: ESBT vs. QSST
- Substantial Sale Charitable Remainder Trusts (CRTs)
- Income Shifting CRTs
- Family Limited Partnerships (FLPs) to Shift Income
- Incomplete Gift Trusts (INGs) to Reduce State Income Taxes
- Inter Vivos Charitable Lead Annuity Trusts (CLATs) for Income Tax and Estate Tax Savings
- Intra-Family Loans
- Multiple Trusts to Enhance Section 199A
- Qualified Small Business Stock – IRC Section 1202 and Expanding the Exemption with Trusts
- Portability Versus Funding the Bypass Trust Including GST Issues
- Trusts as IRA Beneficiaries After SECURE
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (GRATs) with Ultra-Low Interest Rates
- Dynasty Trusts – Funding Clauses, Choice of Situs
- Intentionally Defective Grantor Trust (IDGT) Sales
- Self-canceling Installment Notes (SCINs) to Hedge the Tax-Burn
- Domestic Asset Protection Trusts (DAPTs)
- Spousal Limited Access Trusts (SLATs) – The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Oil and Gas to absorb passive loss carryforwards
- Roth conversions to absorb freed-up suspended passive losses
Your purchase includes an instantly downloadable MP4 video and audio recording, and PDF handout materials. A PDF transcript is available as an add-on for an additional fee.
- Program Title: Best of the Best: The Very Best Tax Planning Ideas in 2023
- Speaker: Robert S. Keebler
- Duration: 91 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA
Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA is a partner with Keebler & Associates, LLP and is a 2007 recipient of the prestigious Accredited Estate Planners (Distinguished) award from the National Association of Estate Planning Counsels. He has been named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the United States and one of the Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession. Mr. Keebler is the past Editor-in-Chief of CCH’s magazine, Journal of Retirement Planning, and a member of CCH’s Financial and Estate Planning Advisory Board. His practice includes family wealth transfer…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.