Take a Deeper Look at Roth IRAs
And You’ll Reveal
Some Great Planning Opportunities!
Most professionals are aware of how a Roth IRA conversion works and how much it can benefit your clients, but are you up-to-date with the more advanced Roth strategies?
There are numerous planning techniques that can be implemented, along with your client’s Roth IRA, that can greatly enhance the benefits to your client. With the new rules on portability and the higher estate tax exclusion amount, some of these strategies have become even more impactful for many clients.
Join Robert Keebler, CPA, MST, AEP for a 90-minute program entitled, “Advanced Roth IRA Strategies”.
- How to structure a proper Roth conversion
- The intricacies of Roth re-characterization
- The Roth IRA relocation strategy and the use of life insurance
- How to maximize Roth IRAs given the new higher estate exclusion amount and Portability
- How to design the proper beneficiary form
- Why a Roth conversion is superior to the IRA Section 691(c) deduction
- How stretch Roth IRAs compare to stretch traditional IRAs
- When and how to use life insurance to protect a Roth IRA
- The use of Roth IRAs to fund GST exempt trusts
- Who should never convert to a Roth
- Who should always convert to a Roth
- Pre-mortem planning with Roths