You and your clients should be planning now to…
Avoid the 3.8% Health Care Surtax!
You may have put off learning the “ins and outs” of this new Surtax because the Supreme Court hadn’t decided on its constitutionality or because it won’t go into effect until January 1st of next year anyway.
Well, as you probably have heard by now, the “Supremes” have approved President Obama’s Affordable Care Act - - and what client planning you do (or fail to do) between now and January can have a big impact on your clients!
Whether you’re a CPA, financial advisor or an estate planning attorney, you need to know:
- How does the 3.8% Investment Surtax work?
- What is “net investment income”?
- What is “modified adjusted gross income” (MAGI)?
- What are the threshold amounts?
- What are the best strategies to reduce net investment income?
- What are the best strategies to reduce MAGI?
- How will life insurance play an expanded role in income tax planning?
- Will tax-exempt bonds continue to make sense?
- How will tax-deferred annuities work under the Surtax?
- Why Roth conversions will be an even more powerful strategy!
- And much more!
Join us and nationally renowned CPA and tax authority, Robert S. Keebler for 60-minute program entitled “The Impact of the 3.8% Health Care Surtax on Individuals”. This program is about the specific effects of the Health Care Surtax on individuals and is different from the program entitled, “The Impact of the 3.8% Health Care Surtax on Trusts & Estates”.