With Tax Reform About to Become Effective January 1,
You Need to Be Ready NOW to
Advise Clients Before the Last Days of December Run Out!
You’ve most likely heard the breaking news that the new Tax Reform Bill passed the Senate with a 51 to 49 vote during the early morning hours on Saturday, December 2nd. Although there are a few minor differences between the House and Senate Tax bills which still need to be resolved, we do know the major provisions that are the same and will likely be a part of the final legislation. The problem is, when the law is eventually signed by the President, will you have enough time to read and evaluate the legislation and still do year-end planning for your clients?
Be prepared, ahead of time, for the already known, anticipated major tax changes - - and help your clients take advantage of huge tax savings before it’s too late!
Whether you’re a financial advisor, CPA, or tax or estate planning attorney, be sure to join us and nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, for a special encore presentation on Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern Time) entitled, “2017 Year-End Tax Planning Opportunities While Tax Reform is Looming”.
On this 90-minute presentation that you will not want to miss, grab key strategies that you can recommend to your clients before year-end, including:
- Key action steps you should be taking right now - - whether you’re a CPA/Accountant, Estate Planning Attorney, or a Financial Advisor - - and the Top 10 Year-End Tax Planning strategies all advisors should be considering and recommending!
- An overview of the individual tax changes including SALT, AMT, Charitable and the new fourth Loss Limitation Provisions
- Massive changes to planning, drafting, and the administration of estates - - including the impact of the doubling of the gift, GST and estate exemptions!
- Immediate considerations when choosing a Fiscal Year for trusts and estates, including rates and pass-through issues
- Urgent planning for the new FIFO Securities Rule Including CRTs, CLTs, NINGs, Non-Grantor Trusts and Partnerships
- Changes coming December 31st of this year to Roth recharacterization provisions, the backdoor Roth and Roth conversions after tax reform
- The complete overhaul and repeal of most itemized deductions and time-sensitive 2017 year-end planning opportunities available
- Accelerating certain itemized deductions, including using DAFs and QCDs
- Reduction in the corporate tax rate and likely strategic and tactical opportunities
- Planning for the new “Small Business” tax rates, including the choice of S vs. C corporation status or of establishing a new business entity
- Using intentionally defective non-grantor trusts
- Reversing certain estate planning previously done, as soon as possible
Your registration includes: Participation on the teleconferences (including a live Q&A session) and PDF handout materials for you and everyone in your office for just $159. An MP3 audio recording and PDF Transcript can be added on to your registration for an additional fee during the checkout process.