Want More Clients or
More Revenue from Existing Ones?
Show Them the Top 10, Cutting-Edge
Income Tax Planning Ideas for 2013
The recent American Taxpayer Relief Act is a goldmine of opportunities for professional advisors in the know.
Whether you’re an attorney, CPA, or financial planner, you can be quickly brought up-to-date with the top income tax planning ideas for 2013, simply by joining us and renowned tax authority, Robert S. Keebler, CPA, MST, AEP (Distinguished) for a very special and timely teleconference presentation.
On this presentation, you will learn how to:
- Avoid income being taxed at higher tax brackets
- Get around the phase-out of personal exemptions and itemized deductions
- Reduce or eliminate the new 3.8% Surtax on Net Investment Income
- Minimize taxes on IRA distributions
- Restructure real estate (and other business) ownership to lower taxes
- Use special, little-known trusts to not only reduce income taxes, but also provide supplemented retirement income and asset protection!
- And much more!
By the end of the presentation, you will have a great checklist that you can implement right away!