The Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021:
A New PPP Bill with $284.5 Billion of New Loans
and a Ton of New Rules and Benefits
What Every Advisor Needs to Know!
President Trump has signed the CAA allowing for improved PPP loans and other relief. The Coronavirus related relief framework provides funding for the following significant items of great interest for advisors and their clients, including funding for local and state governments, new unemployment insurance, and funding for the PPP program.
To better understand what you need to know about the CAA, we have enlisted the help of nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, to put together this immediately downloadable 90-minute presentation entitled, “What Advisors Need To Know Now About the NEW Coronavirus Relief Bill”.
During this presentation, Bob will cover:
- The total deductibility of expenses satisfied with forgiven PPP funds are provided for in the bill
- An additional round of forgivable “second-draw” PPP loans for small and “hard-hit” businesses
- The new quarterly revenue rule to even quality for a second PPP loan
- Expanded eligible expenses
- Simplified forgiveness applications for less than $150,000 loans
- Simplified forgiveness applications for less than $2,000,000 loans
- Simplified covered period rules
- How to increase prior loans because of regulatory changes
- Special rules for farmers and ranchers
- And much, much more!
Whether you’re a CPA, attorney, or financial advisor, it’s important that you understand the critical issues of this new bill so that you can quickly and competently advise your clients.
You can get this instant presentation download for you and everyone in your office for just $99!
This Instant Download includes:
- MP3 Audio Recording
- PDF Handout Materials
- Duration: 1 hour 28 minutes
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
Depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.