Do You Know How to
Help Advise Your Clients
on the New PPP Forgiveness Form?
Let Bob and Marty Help Practically Explain
the Instructions from the SBA
that Only a Math Major Could Love!
(Plus, you’ll want to get the FREE Bonus PPP Excel Spreadsheet!)
The new “PPP Forgiveness” Forms that the SBA released involves a myriad of computations and accounting precepts destined to challenge all of us! And while the new SBA instructions offer pragmatic guidance not addressed by the CARES Act, the new rules involve tax and computational items that are that will pose traps for the unwary.
Nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, and estate planning attorney and CPA, Martin M. Shenkman, J.D., MBA, CPA. have teamed up together again to put together a timely 90-minute presentation to discuss the following:
- Understanding the new SBA “PPP Forgiveness” rules and instructions
- Review and analysis of FAQs 31, 37 and 46 and how to defend the need for the loan
- Impact of the new Rules under the cash and accrual basis of accounting including the Alternative Payroll Covered Period
- What does “incurred and paid” mean versus “incurred or paid”
- Forgiveness for rent, payroll and interest expense including related party rent
- How to account for pension and profit sharing plans
- How to determine the amount of the PPP Loan available for forgiveness
- What are considered “covered expenses”?
- Using a separate bank account to trace “covered expenses”
- How does the “full-time equivalent” (“FTE”) test work?
- Computing the “salary reduction” test
- Re-hiring employees to avoid the “salary reduction” test
- Understanding the SBA’s “75% payroll” test
- Understanding how the proposed HEROES Bill impacts PPP
- The income tax aspects of the proposed HEROES Bill
BONUS PPP SPREADSHEET
Included in your purchase with this presentation is a FREE PPP Spreadsheet developed by Steve J. Bigge CPA, CSEP, with review and analysis from Tyler J. Schuelke CPA/PFS, MST, Grant M. Keebler JD and Robert S. Keebler CPA/PFS, MST. This Microsoft Excel spreadsheet has been in a work in progress since late March and has been updated for current developments. This spredsheet will allow you to analyze the three forgiveness tests and will allow you to test alternative strategies. You will get this absolutely FREE with your purchase of this Instant Download!
You can get all of this for you and everyone in your office for just $149!
Your Instant Download purchase includes:
- PDF Handout Materials
- MP3 Audio Recording (Duration: 90 minutes)
- BONUS: PPP Spreadsheet (in MS Excel)
- Unedited PDF Transcript (can be added to your purchase during the checkout process for an additional fee)