Do You Know How Life Insurance Settlements
Can Help Your Clients?
Do you know about life insurance settlements? There are a lot of misconceptions on life insurance settlements, but when a client’s needs and circumstances change and they suddenly find themselves needing the cash from a policy, they may come to you and having some immediate solutions for them can help you make you a hero!
Whether you’re an estate planning attorney, financial advisor, or CPA and tax professional, having a better understanding of how life insurance settlements work and can benefit your clients is key. This is why we have brought in one of the life insurance settlement experts in the country, Richard E. Nottingham, CLU, ChFC to provide you all of this and more in his presentation entitled, “Life Settlements: Unlocking Hidden Value in Life Policies for Your Clients”.
During this 58-minute presentation, Dick will share with you years of tested and proven strategies for how life insurance settlements can help your clients including:
- What exactly is a Life Settlement?
- What’s the industry’s history with Life Settlements?
- What’s the current regulations for Life Settlements in today’s environment, including what protections are in place for clients as the policyholders?
- What are the licensing requirements to market and sell Life Settlements?
- An overview of the Life Settlement process and who the key parties are and what role do they play in the process
- The four most common client circumstances where a Life Settlement should be considered
- The pros and cons of a Life Settlement for the clients
- What life insurance policy details make it viable for a Life Settlement
- A review of some actual client Life Settlement case studies
- And much more!
Your purchase includes immediately downloadable audio presentation, plus PDF handout materials and transcript for just $149. Click “Details” for more information.
This Instant Download includes the following:
- Audio presentation
- PDF handout materials
- PDF transcription
- Duration: 58 minutes
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
Depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.