Your Clients Need Your Expert Guidance
to Assist Them with Their PPP Loans - -
and Help Keep Them Out of Jail!
Bob and Marty Are Here to Help You Help Them!
(and Perhaps You, Too!)
On April 23, 2020 the SBA issued an important update with a new set of Frequently Asked Questions.
Through one question in particular (Question 31), the SBA raises the subjective question of whether a reasonably well-capitalized business, in fear of the length of the COVID-19 pandemic, can even borrow under this program.
Nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, and estate planning attorney and CPA, Martin M. Shenkman, J.D., MBA, CPA. have teamed up together again to put together a timely presentation to discuss the following:
- An in-depth review and line-by-line analysis of SBA FAQ Question 31
- Review of serious criminal sanctions in the loan application
- Review of the criteria in the loan application
- Review of the criteria in Section 1102 of the CARES Act
- Review of the criteria in the regulations
- Board range of economic projections depending upon the virus itself and medical developments
- What is the client has an existing large line-of-credit source of funding?
- What about businesses thriving or at least staying afloat?
- Reviewing balance sheets, income statements and cash-flow statements
- Documentation of the need for the loan via financial projections
- Modeling outcomes considering the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Will CPA comfort letters be helpful?
- Repayment of the loan by May 7th to avoid this entire issue?
- And much, much more!
You can get all of this for you and everyone in your office
with this Instant Download for just $99!
Your Instant Download purchase includes:
- PDF Handout Materials
- MP3 Audio Recording (Duration: 70 minutes)
- Unedited PDF Transcript (can be added to your purchase during the checkout process for an additional fee)