Learn the Best Practices for Conducting
Estate Planning Webinars
to Yield the Best Results for Your Firm!
2020 has forced many companies to turn a lot of their systems and processes into the digital and virtual world. Seminars are certainly no different, as many consumers are not ready to go back to in-person gatherings.
Whether you previously were doing in-person seminars or have been trying to figure out a marketing strategy to generate revenue in your estate planning law firm, you will definitely want to tune into this insightful and practical presentation by Kristina K. Schneider, Practice-Building & Marketing Specialist for The Ultimate Estate Planner.
During this 51-minute presentation, Kristina will share with you:
- Why seminar marketing still works and how it can be used to make you more efficient and improve your appointment close rate with each prospective client that you meet!
- How to convert over 30 years of tested and proven seminar marketing strategies by “Seminar King” Phil Kavesh and make them work in the virtual world with webinars!
- The best days, times and duration for webinars
- Three ways to market and generate attendance to your webinars
- A comparison of the different systems to give webinars and which one we prefer to use (and why!)
- Successful strategies for booking appointments with webinar attendees right on the webinar!
- How to effectively utilize video recordings in your webinars and make better use of your time!
- Other tips and best practices for successful seminar marketing in the virtual world!
Your purchase includes a video presentation plus PDF handout materials for you and everyone in your office for just $149.
This Instant Download includes the following:
- 51-minute video presentation
- PDF handout materials
- Special offer for additional help/resources