Would You Like to Learn How One Simple
(and Often Overlooked) Meeting
Can Dramatically Improve Employee
Performance, Behavior and Morale?
Many business owners fail to give employees performance reviews—and the results can be disastrous!
Employees have no way to gauge how they’re doing and what areas they need to work on. Further, if you’re unhappy with any of your employees’ behaviors, work performance, or attitudes, there’s no formal opportunity or process for you to address this and begin to correct these issues before they begin to affect the rest of your team. Worse yet, the total impact can also affect your client’s experience with your firm which then reflects on you.
This isn’t always the fun part of being a business owner, but it’s a much-needed (and often neglected) task. Again, a task that law school and many of the other courses that estate planning professionals simply do not address!
Regardless of what kind of professional you are, if you are a business owner and are currently not regularly conducting performance reviews for your employees, you must tune into this step-by-step, practical presentation by Kristina K. Schneider, Practice-Building & Marketing Specialist for The Ultimate Estate Planner.
During this 36-minute video (or audio) presentation, Kristina will share with you:
- Why every single business owner should be doing employee reviews with each and every employee
- When and how often you should hold performance reviews for employees
- Why the anniversary date of hire is not a good strategy for reviewing employee performance
- How to properly prepare for the performance review (including how to use our Employee Report Card, which you will receive to use right away in your practice)
- How to determine annual compensation increases
- A major tip for conducting reviews that many business owners are overlooking, which can potentially become a major liability down the road!
- What to do if your employee is unhappy with their review or compensation - - and how to properly respond to this!
- And much more!
Your purchase includes a video and audio presentation plus PDF handout materials and a modifiable Employee Report Card for you to be able to use right in your practice for just $99.
This Instant Download includes the following:
- 36-minute video presentation (plus audio recording)
- PDF handout materials
- Modifiable Employee Report Card
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
Depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.