FOR ESTATE PLANNERS
In a challenging time where things are so uncertain and changing by the minute, there's one thing we do know for sure—we are all experiencing something very new and unlike anything we ever have before!
We have put together this page on our website to include a number of resources for estate planning professionals of all designations—attorneys, CPAs, financial advisors, life insurance agents, trust officers, and their support staff. Some of these resources are available through our company, The Ultimate Estate Planner, and some are through other companies and organizations. We have also included some other helpful "feel good" resources and links as well to help us all get through this challenging time.
Be sure to bookmark this page and come back often!
Stay safe and be well!
♥ All of Us at The Ultimate Estate Planner
FREE RESOURCES FOR YOUR PRACTICE
Here's a number of free resources out there for you and your practice right now.
- MP3 Interview: "How to Adjust Your Practice Amidst the COVID-19 Crisis" with Phil Kavesh and Attorney, Jim Cunningham
- COMING SOON - Practical Step-By-Step Training on Using Zoom in Your Practice (with Kristina Schneider)
- ElderCounsel COVID-19 Resources
- How to Get Documents Signed During the COVID-19 Crisis (Video)
- How to Give Compelling Online Presentations (Live Event)
- Running Your Law Firm Amid COVID-19
- Turning Your Law Firm into a Virtual Office
- How to Create and Host Online Events (3-Part Video Series)
- Coronavirus Tool Kit
- State Emergency Orders for Remote Notarization & Witnessing
- In It Together: Importance of taking time off at home
- Reopening Together with Amy Haupert
- Reopening Together with Lisa Dillman
- ABA Webinars and Education on Practicing During COVID-19 (NOTE: Most are free for members)
- April 27, 2020 Webinar: What Estate Planners and Financial Advisors Need to Know About the New CARES Act
- April 29, 2020 Webinar: How I’m Changing My Practice, Client Meetings, Client Planning and More to Address the Coronavirus
- Free Video Workshop: How to Host Estate Planning Workshops Online and Retain New Clients... Without Confusing Software or Technology.
OTHER "FUN" RESOURCES & LINKS
We've put this section together with a mix of self-improvement, health and wellness, and other "fun" links to help you and your family cope through this. If you have any others to share with us, we would love to see and share with others!
- SELF-IMPROVEMENT - 450 Ivy League Online Courses You Can Take Online for FREE
- HEALTH & WELLNESS - Free Online Meditation
- FOR FUN - Play Cards Against Humanity Online!
- HAPPY NEWS TO SHARE - Steve & Elena Oshins Welcome a New Baby Girl!
- SELF-CARE - NY TIMES: "Stop Trying to Be Productive!"
We are available Monday through Friday between 8:30am to 5:00pm Pacific Time.