Kristen M. Lynch, J.D., AEP, CTFA, CISP is a shareholder in the Trusts & Estates group of Fowler White Burnett, Attorneys and Law, and focuses her practice on estate planning, probate and retirement planning, and IRA matters. An Accredited Estate Planner (AEP), she has over twenty years of experience in trust and estates law, working almost exclusively with high net worth IRA clients for the last seventeen years.
Prior to joining Fowler White Burnett, Ms. Lynch worked for SunTrust Bank as the Vice President and Divisional IRA Manager for the Private Client Services Group, and for Merrill Lynch Trust Company as Vice President and Senior Trust Officer in charge of New Business Acceptance. She is a Certified Trust and Financial Advisor as well as a Certified IRA Services Professional.
Professional & Civic Involvement
- The Florida Bar, Real Property,Probate and Trust Law Section (RPPTL), Sponsorship Committee, Chair, 2010 – 2011
- The Florida Bar Journal, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law (RPPTL) column, Co-Editor
- American Lung Association, Planned Giving Advisory Board Member
- Center for the Arts at Mizner Park, Boca Raton, Planned Giving and Endowment Committee, Board of Directors, Chair
- Community Foundation of Broward, Professional Advisors Council member
- Erwin and Barbara Mautner Charitable Foundation, Board of Directors
- Nicholas Andronicus Charitable Foundation, Board of Directors
- Nova Southeastern University Planned Giving Council and Endowment Board Member
- University of Miami, Broward County Advisory Board Member
- Alvin Sherman Library Circle of Friends, Board of Directors