J.D., LL.M., MBA, CFP®, RFC®
Edwin Morrow, J.D., LL.M., MBA, CFP®, RFC® is a manager of Wealth Strategies at Key Private Bank. As one of Key’s national wealth specialists, Ed works with local Key Private Bank financial advisory and trust teams nationwide. He is also national manager of wealth strategies communications for the private bank. He assists with in-depth reviews of high net worth clients’ estate, trust, asset protection and tax planning in order to better preserve, protect and transfer their wealth in a tax efficient manner. Ed has been with Key since 2005.
He was previously in private law practice in Cincinnati, Ohio, concentrating in taxation, probate, estate and business planning. Other experience includes drafting court opinions for the U.S. District Court of Portland, Oregon as a law clerk.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), History, Stetson University
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.), Northwestern School of Law at Lewis & Clark College
- Masters of Law (LL.M.) in Tax Law, Capital University Law School
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Xavier University
- Licensed to practice in all Ohio courts, U.S. District Court of Southern Ohio and U.S. Tax Court
- Board Certified Specialist through Ohio State Bar Association in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Registered Financial Consultant (RFC®)
- Non-Public Arbitrator for the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)